Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lucille

Lucy was born April 30th at 1:05pm. She weighed exactly 7lbs and was 20 in. She is our little angel who has been smiling from day one!


I thank Jerry everyday for giving me little Lucy. I love Theo to pieces, but there's something about having a little girl that makes me want to look cute again!


Theo is the best older brother a girl could have. He loves to hold her, give kisses, and once in a while sit on her!!

5 comments:

Julie Neal said...

Lil princess Lucy...she is so sweet! Thanks for letting us be at your house visiting forever yesterday. I will be coming by this week to bring Lucy's gift! :)

Amy said...

Yeah!!!! I've been thinking so much about you! What a beautiful little girl. And "Lucy", oh so cute! I hope everything went well. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Amy

Hilary said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I love all that beautiful hair. I hope you guys are doing well!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

congrats!! she is gorgeous! why do you look so good right after giving birth??? what's your secret???

Kari said...

She is so sweet and beautiful! Hope you guys are adjusting okay to the two children thing!!:)