So dang cute. They do look alike! Hey, I did the private thing and didn't have your email. So, send me your email address to krmorrison@gmail.com so I can send you the invite link. Thx!
Wow Chrstyal--SO glad you make time (speaking of miracles)to catch Theo and Lucy on film AND share with us :-) Do you haveSeth & Kirsten's email? (cheek007@hotmail.com) Mata & J.T. Webster: (martahigginson@hotmail.com) Please pass on your blog-it is very entertaining! Thanks and love, Aunt Marianne
3 comments:
your blog looks awesome!! it looks like you could give me a few pointers! i totally think theo and lucy look so much alike.
So dang cute. They do look alike! Hey, I did the private thing and didn't have your email. So, send me your email address to krmorrison@gmail.com so I can send you the invite link. Thx!
Wow Chrstyal--SO glad you make time (speaking of miracles)to catch Theo and Lucy on film AND share with us :-) Do you haveSeth & Kirsten's email? (cheek007@hotmail.com) Mata & J.T. Webster: (martahigginson@hotmail.com) Please pass on your blog-it is very entertaining!
Thanks and love,
Aunt Marianne
Post a Comment