This video is pretty funny; well it makes ME laugh! Like I said, I don't know what I was thinking but Theo was a good sport! You've gotta LOVE his face when I'm pulling it off and then the relief that comes after. Ah, good times as a mother.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The video made me laugh too! Tell Theo I think he is a brave little guy:) And happy birthday to Lucy tomorrow!
Oh Crystal! Kailee and I are laughing too, but it's mostly at you! You are such a cute mom.
I don't know how you keep the camera still enought to get such a good shot! I'd be laughing so much, it would shake all over. Thanks for reminding me how fun it was to raise cute little kids like Theo's Mother! s
Oh that's so funny, Crystal!! So funny that you were laughing about it. I was laughing too. He really did look so glad to have that thing off! hahah. Cute kids.
ps - When he says "nope" he looks so much like Jerry - it just totally reminded me of him.
T-Rex is HUGE! I'm so glad your blog isn't private anymore! I kept forgetting to ask you to allow me! Lucy is adorable, and you look fabulous, not sure how you do it, but you do! I need to know your secret!
Too cute! I miss your sweet little family~
how funny! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! they are so cute. we miss you guys
Post a Comment