San Diego
Old Navy Ship (museum now)
Our waiter from Philippines was so funny and really embarrassed me with his horrible singing for my birthday!
The water was so beautiful and BLUE!
Our VERY sad attempt at singing Karaoke together!
This was the dance room and it was MJ's night. Boy did Jerry get some looks:)
Cabo San Lucas (BEAUTIFUL!!)
Instead of staying on the beach where we should've (b/c Encinatas isn't where you want to lie in the sand), we went on an "Outdoor Adventure". After an hour and a half drive up to the mountains, we went zip lining, rock climbing, tarzan swing, crazy ladder, and over "commando bridge". They wouldn't let you take your own pictures b/c "safety concerns" but it was just so we'd have to buy our pictures at $12 each!! So we splurged and got two! At the end of the day, it was nice to feel like we worked off a LITTLE bit of all the food we'd eat!!
Their professional pictures they so kindly took for us. Wish we could've afforded more, but oh well!


The enormous size of the boat never got old.
Some guy said this rock looks like a dinosaur drinking water...he's right.
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. (the sunset, not me, but thanks:))
Jerry's impression of a turtle.
Ensenada Mexico!!
All we did was shop. Pretty fun trying to haggle your way down from $150 to $10 for a ring you didn't want but..."For you, almost FREE. How about $40, but that's the lowest I can go. Please, you deserve it!" Thank you, I do deserve it but I think I can find a ring like that at Walmart!
Our last dinner. Sad, so sad. Jerry ordered TWO entrees every night, just because he could!!
Back in San Diego and have a few hours to kill.
Theo was being shy on the car ride home. Didn't even want to look at me!! Good thing Lucy was excited to see us or else I probably would've cried!
Best Trip EVER! Highly recommend going on a cruise--with out kids! A HUGE THANKS TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW AND FRIEND BRITTANY FOR WATCHING OUR KIDS!!!!! 5 night cruise is the way to go. 3 would've been too short, 7 too long. By the 5th day I was really missing my kids and excited to come home:)
2 comments:
So fun Crystal! Though I wish I could have seen you while you were here! Anniversary trip, I know! So glad you had a good time, looks like a beautiful trip. Hope things are going well. Miss you!
It looks like you had such a fun time! And those pictures of you on your adventure are pretty cool. I'd have bought them too. It looks like that was fun. I'm glad you got to go!
Post a Comment