Friday, May 21, 2010

Where to start?

So, it's been a while to say the least. Too much has happened to want to try and catch up with too many details so how about a list--my favorite.

-Put house up for sale.
-Found out we were pregnant around Thanksgiving.
-VERY VERY VERY VERY sick as usual.
-All holidays (including our 7th anniversary) were a blur of throwing up, a dirty house, and fast food for the kids .
-Grandpa past around Valentines Day.
-Lost our baby at 17 weeks (2/24).
-Took house off market.
-Theo hospitalized for 2 nights for Asthma attack (3/15).
-Jerry left for 3 weeks to work on Atlanta Temple (3/24).
-Kids and I left for 2 weeks to stay at sis-in-laws in MO.
-Parents drove up from Dallas to MO and stayed with them for another week.
-Ran 5K with kids (in stroller of course).
-Lucy turned TWO!
-Bethany (sis-in-law) had #8 baby! Tru Madsen Powell
-Erin (sis-in-law) went into pre-term labor at 28wks. Bruce Gordon Powell
-Jerry left to work on Atlanta again (5/17).
-Training for 10 miler June 12th.

Sorry, the pics are backwards in events (starts with most recent) but this first picture explains exactly how I feel right now!

How I found Lucy after a I got out of the shower. We had just gotten home from a long run and she had been up a lot the night before. She's naked b/c she spilt water all over her in the trailer. They were watching a movie. Pretty cute...this kind of thing NEVER happens.


At Eden's (cousin) birthday party





At Stephen's (brother) house. Went up to stay the night while Erin was in the hospital delivering Bruce at 28wks! So thankful everything went well!!

MOTHER'S DAY

LOVE LOVE LOVE being a MOM! Esp to these two cutties!







How Lucy and I are when woken up from a nap :)

ALWAYS dirty, and loving to give kisses!


Theo and Tennessee giving Farrah a hair cut
Lance (brother) and Bethany's #8 Tru Madsen--so cute!

Fun times at cousins

Theo getting his white belt!
My little girl is getting big. Not literally, just in age. She's still my little petite chipmunk.





Fun times in Dallas. Mall, playground, and squirt guns.









Easter in Monett, MO



Emilie a.k.a. sis-in-law a.k.a. best friend!
Theo in hospital right before our trip to MO.


My sweet little angel. Beverly Jean Lynn born February 24

Felt peace and comfort in the hospital, as hard and horrible as the experience was.
Mice? No, Lucy.
Things that happen when a mom is too sick to take care of kids!
Winter wonderland



Christmas 09




5 comments:

Hanson Family said...

I love all the new pictures. I hope you're doing well. You have a cute family!

The Stephen F. Powell Family said...

Crystal I loved how you did this! The pictures are great! Thanks again for taking care of my kids. I love you!!!!!

Emilee said...

Thanks for the update. The pics made us happy, your kids have great little smiles!

Messimoo said...

Ah, they are so stinkin' cute! Lucy is a little chipmunk just as you say! You look Fabulous!!!!!

Jaimee said...

Oh Crystal I am so sorry to hear what happened. I can't believe we were in the hospital at the same time and both dealing w/tragedy in our lives. I had James on Feb 23rd but he was rushed to Primary Childrens by life flight b/c of a Diaphragmatic Hernia and gave him 50% chance of living. Very scary and emotional time for us of course. He did great though and was out and home 2 wks later thank goodness.

I started crying when I saw the pics of her molds. How precious but you are amazing to be able to feel so much peace and comfort in such an emotional time. Aren't those hand and foot molds amazing! They did that for my twins that came at 29 wks and didn't make it - I love having those memories to hold on too. Hope your doing well and love all your pics and the way you did this update!!