They are SO cute! I almost cry when I look at Lucy, Crystal! Seriously! She is the most adorable baby EVER!!! She's just gorgeous! I can't WAIT to take pictures of your beautiful family!!
This is what being a grandparent is all about! Wonderful little kids to love, and you to appreciate for making us grandparents. Theo and Lucy are lucky little kids! Love you.
I am sooo excited to see your family. It has been too long since we saw each other. I don't have a blog yet, but when I start one, I'll let you know. It should be soon. Thanks for letting me see your family more. This is great.
11 comments:
They are SO cute! I almost cry when I look at Lucy, Crystal! Seriously! She is the most adorable baby EVER!!! She's just gorgeous! I can't WAIT to take pictures of your beautiful family!!
Too cute Crystal! You have some seriously beautiful children!!!! And look at Lucy's hair! I am just a little jealous!
Love ya!
Awww! Theo looks like such a good older brother!
Crystal! You are back to blogging! And with such cute pictures. Lucy looks like a real live DOLL!
Simply darling. It was a pleasure to meet Lucy today. :) Good to see you're doing well!
So, umm... i don't have your email address to send you an invite to our blog. Can you email me? genevievepelissie@gmail.com. Thanks!
Such beautiful little kiddies! We need to get together again when I get back. It was so fun just to hang out and let the kids play!
This is what being a grandparent is all about! Wonderful little kids to love, and you to appreciate for making us grandparents. Theo and Lucy are lucky little kids! Love you.
I am sooo excited to see your family. It has been too long since we saw each other. I don't have a blog yet, but when I start one, I'll let you know. It should be soon. Thanks for letting me see your family more. This is great.
You guys have the cutest kids!!
Post a Comment