Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nap time

Theo has officially hit the TERRIBLE 2's. He used to love naps, these days he finds any excuse to try and get out of his room. I figured as long as I had him in his room for "quiet" time, he'd eventually get the idea that if he wants to sleep, now's the time. Well after the past few experiences, I think I'll be checking in on him more frequently. This is how I found him sleeping one morning. How the drawer didn't break, I'm not sure!

Theo was pretty quiet for a good 30-45 min after a pretty big tantrum so I thought "Yes, he finally fell asleep!" Yeah, not so much. Not only did he destroy his room, he decided to pull out all of the baby wipes and carefully shove them down the side of his bed. I'm supposed to laugh at this right?


5 comments:

Lacie said...

Sabrina always says "take pictures instead of yelling" LOL

Leda said...

I love your new background and your new Powell family blog and your cute little kids...WHAT A GREAT MOM YOU ARE!!! :)

Julie Neal said...

Oh how funny! I bet you about died when you walked in!! What a stinker!

Flake Family said...

One time I went in to Hailey's room during nap time to find poop everywhere!!! She used it like fingerpaint. YUCK! I feel your pain.

genevievepelissie said...

My, oh my! Yes, this is why you wanted children... ;) Good for you for keeping a sense of humor!