Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm most grateful for such a loving FAMILY who makes me a better person.

Lucy with her mamy and papy

Theo saying what he's thankful for at Thanksgiving dinner at a church...I'm thankful he's usually not cross-eyed!

Theo playing guitar hero with dad, he's pretty good!

Theo and Lucy playing/eating cars

Lucy and her happy 6 month old self!

Lucy's started to sit up on her own, though she'd rather stand:)

Lucy and her cousin Paige--2 months apart
7 comments:
Cute pictures Crystal! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
Oh, Crystal, you have the cutest little kids. And they always seem so happy. Congratulations on your adorable little family. It is so good to see you again. Have a happy holiday.
Cute pictures!! Your kids are so cute.
What cutie kids! They are growing so fast. Where is the picture with Crystal in it? Jerry is looking very cool, as usual. Thanks for sharing T-day picts. Stephaney
I love when you post Crystal! You probably get this all of the time, but I think you have the cuttiest kids!
Souch cute kiddies!! :)
Thanks for your Christmas card! We need to get togehter!
Post a Comment