I was excited for this year's Halloween...Theo can walk and talk unlike last year. Well the excitement soon left as we went trick-or-treating down Center Street in Provo. Too many bodies bumping into each other! Theo didn't understand the concept of collecting as much candy as possible. Rather, he wanted to eat the candy as soon as he got it. It was a very slow process. Luckily our ward had a trunk-or-treat in the church parking lot where that went better.

Theo was a cute monkey and Lucy and I were Snow White--just in case you couldn't tell.


Theo and his cousins Mackey and Clark

Theo at grandma and grandpa's house with his cousins Porter and Tyson



3 comments:
CUTE costumes!! You make a fabulous Snow White and so does Lucy. I love it.
way too cute!! an you look beautiful!
You guys all look so cute! I love your costume Crystal!Very funny movie:)
Post a Comment