We're so happy for Justin and Pualei who were married on December 20th! Here are a few pictures. Pualei looked absolutely gorgeous!
My Sister's-in-law, Emilie & Sue, and my mother-in-law, Sharon
What a cute blended little family:) Justin and his two boys, Porter & Tyson. Pualei and her two girls, Keia & Eden. I think they were tired of taking pics!
Crystal, I love all of your cute pics! Thanks for sharing. Lucy's hair is so cute and grown in yesterday. She is such a sweet and happy girl and Theo was so cute at the store. love ya Judy
So great to catch up on your blog. You look beautiful, as always and you kids are adorable. I love to see you all so happy. Tell Jerry that I loved his O'bama Halloween....seriously, funny. It would be fun to live closer. Let me know when you are coming to Arizona and we will get together. You can stay here anytime. We did come to Utah over Christmas, but it was to hectic with my brother coming home from his mission. All my siblings came home except one. It was crazy to smash all that into a week. love ya
Hey Crystal, your little ones are adorable. I just want to eat your little Lucy's cheeks! It was fun to catch up with you by reading your blog! have a great day! :) love brit
4 comments:
Crystal, I love all of your cute pics! Thanks for sharing. Lucy's hair is so cute and grown in yesterday. She is such a sweet and happy girl and Theo was so cute at the store. love ya Judy
Cute pictures...love them all! Your kids are too cute.
So great to catch up on your blog. You look beautiful, as always and you kids are adorable. I love to see you all so happy. Tell Jerry that I loved his O'bama Halloween....seriously, funny. It would be fun to live closer. Let me know when you are coming to Arizona and we will get together. You can stay here anytime. We did come to Utah over Christmas, but it was to hectic with my brother coming home from his mission. All my siblings came home except one. It was crazy to smash all that into a week. love ya
Hey Crystal, your little ones are adorable. I just want to eat your little Lucy's cheeks! It was fun to catch up with you by reading your blog! have a great day! :) love brit
Post a Comment