Wow Crystal! You're kids are so so so so adorable! What a awesome dancer. Theo has a very bright future ahead of him! And cute little Lucy, I had no idea she had webbed toes. What a little sweetheart. She seems like such a sweet tempered baby. So glad everything went well. I miss you!
HA! I started watching this and was laughing out LOUD! So Jeff came in to see what was so funny and we both laughed! Then, at the end, Jeff said, "Wow - he's really good." There ya have it - "So you Think you can Dance 2026!" :)
Oh my goodness...how old is he again?!!?! That is some rockin dance moves for such a young kid he's gonna rock the dance floor when he's older!! Must get it from his mommy ;-)
Hey Crystal! Don't mind you looking at our blog at all. I am glad you found me! You have a darling little family & glad the surgery went well! You look great, by the way!
9 comments:
Crystal,
That is the cutest thing! He is quite the dancer!
Where does he get those moves...Jerry?
Wow Crystal! You're kids are so so so so adorable! What a awesome dancer. Theo has a very bright future ahead of him! And cute little Lucy, I had no idea she had webbed toes. What a little sweetheart. She seems like such a sweet tempered baby. So glad everything went well. I miss you!
These videos are so funny! Brent loved them, of course! He's so cute!
HA! I started watching this and was laughing out LOUD! So Jeff came in to see what was so funny and we both laughed! Then, at the end, Jeff said, "Wow - he's really good." There ya have it - "So you Think you can Dance 2026!" :)
Oh my goodness...how old is he again?!!?! That is some rockin dance moves for such a young kid he's gonna rock the dance floor when he's older!! Must get it from his mommy ;-)
Oh my gosh! I wish we were still in Provo so we could see that live. What a funny boy!
Hey Crystal! Don't mind you looking at our blog at all. I am glad you found me! You have a darling little family & glad the surgery went well! You look great, by the way!
Great. Another generation that dances better than I do.
Post a Comment