I have thought that before myself about having the Easter Bunny come during chruch. Great idea. Looks like you had a good Easter though.
I cant wait until I can have an easter egg hunt with MaKenna. It looks like your kids had fun! I cant believe how big Lucy is now!
Crystal... you are such a cute mom! And your kids are so cute...glad you had a fun Easter!
Those cute little kids make it worth getting up every morning (or during the night, too, I bet)! So darling. Jenny's right. You are a cute mom! s
Wow it looks like you had a GREAT time in Vegas and San Diego. How fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have thought that before myself about having the Easter Bunny come during chruch. Great idea. Looks like you had a good Easter though.
I cant wait until I can have an easter egg hunt with MaKenna. It looks like your kids had fun! I cant believe how big Lucy is now!
Crystal... you are such a cute mom! And your kids are so cute...glad you had a fun Easter!
Those cute little kids make it worth getting up every morning (or during the night, too, I bet)! So darling. Jenny's right. You are a cute mom! s
Wow it looks like you had a GREAT time in Vegas and San Diego. How fun!
Post a Comment