Monday, April 6, 2009

Las Diego

Jerry had to pick up some glass in Las Vegas so we decided to make a vacation out of it!  It was SOOOOO much fun!  Thanks to the Earl's and Law's for allowing us to stay with them.  Both Las Vegas and San Diego had beautiful weather and we wish we could've stayed longer!  Hope you're feeling better Amy!

I bribed Lucy with a Red Vine to keep her quiet for the ONE time Theo actually fell asleep.  

Theo and Lucy absolutely LOVED all the dogs at the Earls.  



BELLAGIO








Beach 5 min away from where my friend Amy lives




Theo kept loosing his balance and falling over, the water was very confusing to him:)










Theo making scary face from being soaking wet and freezing:)


Lucy with her normal spitup everywhere and loving it

Amy and Duvall's backyard...a vacation in itself!
Theo and Abbi getting wet

Lucy discovering grass



Lucy being held by Olivia who loved her like her own baby sister!

Go Padres!

San Diego Zoo


Theo standing on one leg like the flamingos

Theo breakdancing to "MOVE IT MOVE IT" (Madagascar) b/c he was by the monkeys



Theo and his new best friend Olivia


Theo and Leo "painting" with water.  Great idea Aunt Karma!



View from our room in the Palazzio!





We took the kids to see the Knights at the round table show and I think Lucy was more excited b/c Theo could hardly keep his eyes open from lack of sleep!

2 comments:

Kari said...

So cute. Looks like a fun time! Lucky to go to warm weather!!

Julie Neal said...

HOw fun! I loved all the pictures. I want to go to the beach now that I saw your beach pictures. You guys need to meet MaKenna. She is a doll!