Thursday, September 18, 2008

Theo 2nd Bday Party!

Here is our birthday boy. We had lots of fun at the park with friends and family. Thanks for all who came and for all the fun presents! For those of you that didn't make it...you really missed out. You really should reconsider moving closer to us, namely you mom! Look at this face! How can you say no?




My sorry attempt at making him a cool snake cake--he liked it and that's all the matters! "Geen" is his favorite color these days. I wish I could say that it looked better in person, but it didn't.


Jelly bean eyes and a "fruit by the foot" tongue will never disappoint a two year old!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! It looks like so much fun!! I absolutely LOVE the picture where he's holding the book. He is such a cutie! And the cake looked great! It doesn't take much to impress a 2-year-old. :)